Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Random Ramblings..

Top 10 things on my mind right now:

1. How to stay awake till 2.30 A.M. tonight to watch the Champions League semi-finals..
2. I am going home on 24th night after almost a year.. hurray..
3. Need to wash piles and piles of clothes.. :-( ..
4. When do I meet the long list of people I haven't met in Bangalore for a loooong time..
5. Dire Straits is my favourite band..(this is subject to mood..I am writing this after listening to "Tunnel of Love")..
6. When will I start studying again..
7. What do I want in life..(this is a question which is at the back of my mind always.. and I've never quite managed to answer it)..
8. Will I ever meet "all" my friends from college again..
9. Why would anyone be interested in reading my blog? (Don't think I can answer that one..)
10. When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, Out of the Corner of my eye,
I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, The dream is gone.
And I have become Comfortably Numb......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. Hehe...good Luck
7. I keep saying that too..
10. Hmmnn..the child is grown...but why should the dream go??

A vacation should be good...

Soultan of Swing said...

mr. kumar,
1. lotsa coffee..i'm surprised the coffee breaks dont help...free coffee rocks - or has it become paid nowadays? infy coffee sucked..preferred the tea...sweet n milky..
2. me thrilled that u going home, u lucky so and so
3. have fun...hope u dont recycle stuff..esp the innards...
4. if u havent met them, then either theyre probly not worth meeting, or u need a kick in the pants...
5. DS rocks!
6. no need to study man..u the man with da job...
7. million $ question...shd be the sole q on a special episode of KBC!
8. dude, zyaada senti mat maar...all in due course...hopefully none of us will cop it..fingers, toes and everything else crossed...
9. Ask the person whom I tease u with...:P, and no not the Egyptian Queen....and no, not the battery one...
10. no comments...good song...