Friday, February 18, 2005

Another week draws to a close!!

Another Friday evening.. another weekend to look forward to.. hmm, it almost seems unreal that I have been 'working' for seven months now!! Makes me feel grown up and all..

Well, its been yet another normal day at office.. The highlight of the day was the time I spent at a Book Exhibition here in our Infy campus.. Decent collection of books, though I guess most of the popular books had already been sold by the time we went there.. In the end, I somehow managed to restrain myself and actually walked out empty-handed.. I have my hands full with books anyway!! The next book will have to wait a while.

Was checking out a pretty cool site for funny pics and comic strips . Pretty cool timpass.

Its good that there is an Indo-Pak Test Match scheduled here in B'lore next month, not an ODI. Somehow prefer watching the older version of the game nowadays. LOIs have become pretty monotonous atleast on our Indian pitches. The thought of going for the test match makes me realize that I need to be careful with my expenses. What with spending money on Rock Shows and Cricket Matches, I might be broke within a month!

Song for the day: Chingari Koi Bhadke !! yeah, today was Kishore Kumar day!

I'll be back on Monday previewing the Champions League Football Matches on Tue/Wed.
Its a pity I wont be able to watch these matches live on TV...

1 comment:

Soultan of Swing said...

Ramble on...
Have a good weekend...